When & Why Contact the VESTEDin™ team?
When should you contact us for guidance?
- "you don't know what you don't know"
- need for clarity, direction, or priorities
- right-sizing staffing or services
- an impending retirement or departure of leadership staff
- alignment of goals with organizational resources
- proactive scaling of programs or services
- strategy or business planning
- reorder workflows for greater efficiency
- changing demographics of beneficiaries
- continuously redoing work
- revise and reiterate roles & responsibilities
- refine decision-making
- new programs or services
- an impartial review of one or all areas of the organization, programs, and operations
- SOAR analysis for annual planning
- need to navigate new rules, legislation, or legal requirements
Why Should you contact us for guidance?
Our "Boutique-Consulting" Commitment to Clients
- be your thought partner
- collaborate with the client team
- strategically plan time at the beginning of the engagement to reduce the burden on the staff team's time
- be completely transparent without sharing identifying qualitative input
- ask prolific questions and use appropriate tools to "tease out" answers
- share lessons learned from our personal experiences with successes and failures
- customize the engagement based on client needs and budget
- leave our client partner with action steps for implementation
- make sure that the client team is completely satisfied before closure
- make a referral to one of our consulting partners if the potential project does not align with our capabilities or capacity
We WILL NOT:
- come in, collect information, give you a report, and leave